COMPUSHIFT II operates automatic shifting, paddle shifting, and torque converter clutch lock-up for a wide variety of transmissions, allowing the owner to customize performance and the driving experience.
No laptop is needed to program the COMPUSHIFT II, but a PC can be connected for system software updates and tuning if desired. The system is delivered with versatile factory-set programming for a wide variety of transmission and engine combinations. Throttle position measurement, needed for proper transmission shift timing and control, can be taken from an existing fuel injection system signal (harness provided), or a throttle position sensor (AccuLink Throttle Position Sensor Kit) can be used for gasoline carbureted engines or mechanical injection diesels.
Dual CAN buses can connect to existing engine management or body control computers. A MAP sensor can be connected for turbocharged applications if needed.
The kit includes all of the necessary cable harnesses and a handheld display
- GM 4L80E / GM4L85E
- GM 4L60E / GM4L65E
- GM 4L60E transaxle (Corvette)
- GM 4L70E
- GM 4T65E (early and late models)
- Ford AODE
- Ford 4R70W / 4R75W
- Ford E40D
- Ford 4R100
- Ford 5R110 (2)
- ZF 4HP-24 (1)
- Nissan RE4R03A (1)
- Toyota A340, A341, A343 (1)
- Toyota 442F (1)
- Toyota AB60, A761 (1,2)
- Chrylser / Mercedes NAG1 / WA580 (2)
(1) Due to parts availability, ZF, Nissan and Toyota pricing varies greatly and must be quoted at market prices. Please call for additional information.
(2) These transmission require considerably more calibration and support than others listed here. Please call for additional information.