Volume: 0.6 quarts over stock, approximately
PML designed this rear differential cover for 2014 and newer Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks. This differential is also an option on SUVs, such as 2014 and newer Suburbans. Notes:
- Cover works without spacer with Duragrip and similar aftermarket carriers, which are required when changing to 4.10 or deeper gears.
- Bracket for parking brake cable probably needs to be slightly moved or bent.
- Trucks with the V8 engine probably have the 9.5 ring gear and the optional tow package includes the 9.76 ring gear differential. These two differentials seem to have the same cover.
- 2014 and newer Suburbans and Tahoes may have a sway bar behind the stock cover.
- 2014 and newer Cadillac Escalade may be able to use this cover.
- Some trucks have the 10 bolt cover (see our GM 10 Bolt Cover).
We have had installations on 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 trucks.
PML's cover features heavy duty construction, extra capacity, and fins to aid in heat dissipation.